AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bifocals vs Progressive Lens?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

nebfarmer
Posted 2/20/2021 04:53 (#8845926 - in reply to #8845902)
Subject: RE: Bifocals vs Progressive Lens?

SE Nebraska, Near Misery and Cans Ass!
My glasses are the first thing on in the morning and the last thing I take off at night. Actually if I fall asleep watching TV at night in bed sometimes still on my face in the morning.. I cannot read without my progressive lens glasses in fact being unable to read the numbers on the sprayer tip at the age of 40 is when I started wearing glasses. If I didn't have progressives I would have to have trifocals. Reading and close up intermediate distance like the dash on a tractor or the monitor screen. And then the distance portion. Yes I remember my first set of bifocals drove me nuts.
my progressive frequently do when working on equipment and enforce to look through the top port of my lens. I can't see a thing been known to put my glasses on upside down so I could work on something that was kind of over my head. Try to keep a pair of close-up lenses around for such work but it's the s**** to crawl out from underneath something and have to put on another pair of glasses to walk over to the toolbox to get another wrench. Right now I'm cussing the transition feature of my glasses because in the cold weather they get way too dark and when you walk inside they will not lighten up until they warm up.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)