AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kinze 3600 upgrade
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 2/19/2021 08:29 (#8844080 - in reply to #8843392)
Subject: RE: Kinze 3600 upgrade

East Central, Nebraska
spending the money on clutches in 2021 is not a good investment, especially air clutches. i was not aware anyone sold new air clutch systems. for the money your talking electric drives are a way better investment. if you put on agleader or graham you could keep your meters if you like what your using now. if your happy with the 750 i would keep steering with that. if you wanted to sell your 750 and whatever steering system your using you could go to one monitor to run it all such as an agleader incommand. with the 750 are you using hydraulic steering or an ez pilot or ez steer? if you look around a good used graham system can be found reasonable. going electric would eliminate all your shafts and chains and bearing while giving you section control. for a few hundred bucks more on the incommand you could do all your population monitoring also. if you have any more questions ask away but if someone is recommending you new air clutches i am not all that sure they are out to do whats best for you.

edit: i guess on the flip side of that though if you want simple with little investment you could find used air clutches and control them with the 750, used i wouldn't think you would have more than a few thousand dollars invested. i just hate to see someone put on air clutches with all the cool stuff on the used market.

on a side note if you are set on air clutches i have about 18 i would sell for next to nothing. haven't thought about it much but probably $28/row. thats how awesome i think they are.

Edited by caseihfarmer 2/19/2021 08:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)