AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dental questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Usetobe dental asst
Posted 2/18/2021 18:18 (#8842792 - in reply to #8842538)
Subject: RE: Dental questions

South Central MN
First,you need to be comfortable in trusting the judgement of your healthcare provider. If not, find another dentist. Second, I highly doubt you would seek farming advice from your dentist (except I do think with have two or three on this forum that also farm), so I’m not sure why you would seek dental advice from farmers. I worked in the dental profession for over 32 years, and I would always make an attempt to keep my own teeth, so if that meant a root canal followed by a crown, I would (have done) do that. Once a tooth is gone, it’s gone and no replacement is the same as your own tooth. That being said, there is always a chance a root canal can fail, but it doesn’t happen often. IF you can’t save your tooth, a dental implant followed by a crown is a great option. The subject I haven’t seen discussed in this thread is “same day crowns”. Personally I would find another provider if one recommended a same day crown for me. Hopefully they are getting better, but when I left the profession in 2015, I saw many from other dentists that failed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)