AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag statistics survey USDA
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

oldbones
Posted 2/21/2021 19:59 (#8849740 - in reply to #8848580)
Subject: RE: Ag statistics survey USDA

Floyd County, Iowa
Ron-

I filled out most of the information, including what I sold the crops for, and what my costs were, etc. There were just a very few questions that I left blank (one was race).
Years ago, I didn't fill it out at all, and the representative came out for a visit. We had a good visit, and I ended up doing the survey. I asked him about omitting a couple specific questions, and he told me no problem, so since then, I don't fill out those very few answers. I didn't save a copy, so I can't tell you which ones it was.
But to answer your question, it was accepted online with the blanks, no issues.
I understand the importance of replying to the survey, and have no issues doing so. But I will continue to leave those few questions blank until I'm notified that I need to fill them out, and will do so, when that time comes.
I'm not trying to start a pissing match with the USDA or it's ground-pounders. They have a job to do, and it wouldn't be right for me or anyone else to unload on them or berate them. I think the amount of money they give me/us more than compensates for the small amount of time required to fill out the survey.
About the best answer I can give you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)