AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag statistics survey USDA
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 2/21/2021 12:00 (#8848580 - in reply to #8848081)
Subject: RE: Ag statistics survey USDA

Chebanse, IL.....

oldbones etal

I really don't think it's the farmer's choice, or your choice as to which questions you can answer or not. Unless it changed on the copy you filled out, there used to be language near the bottom stating that if you entered erroneous information, that was even more criminal than not replying at all. I remember it was explained to me by some folks way up the line that if there WAS an answer to a question, then your decision to not answer it was misleading. If the question had no answer available, then you could put N/A. 

But, I think you're saying you decided that some personal to you information was not entered just because.....

I suspect lots & lots of surveys get returned with missing or erroneous information. Please bear in mind when casting stones that your glass home is the same construction as those deciding to not participate in the survey totally. What good is a partially completed survey? Though I understand that one can feel somewhat self-satisfied that an attempt was made, though you don't agree with the concept in it's entirety. Nor do many others.

Now, I have a question for those that partially completed their survey on-line. Was the survey allowed to be submitted with incomplete information? Or, were you contacted re. that missing information?

Just wondering.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)