AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag statistics survey USDA
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Jersey Jim
Posted 2/19/2021 07:42 (#8843957 - in reply to #8843723)
Subject: RE: Ag statistics survey USDA

Yes, for me no is no. At that point I do not contact a person any more for that survey. My whole point is people being rude and nasty to the enumerator as they say no. I have been yelled at, told where to go, and how to get there before. This has been on my first stop or second stop if nobody was home the first time. If they are not interested in completing the survey just say no-there is no need to be rude about it as some posters say in this thread and other threads on this topic. I feel for some people it is an accomplishment to berate the enumerators. I do understand that some enumerators go way beyond what is required and keep pestering people to the point of them getting upset. I would get upset to at that point.

Yes, I am a part time enumerator for USDA-NASS. I have no idea where or why the term enumerator is used. Maybe it is a statistical term? It supplements my crop income some. It sure is easier than having a dairy operation. I feel retired since the cows left several years ago.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)