AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just fact check
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

toby
Posted 2/18/2021 09:15 (#8841687)
Subject: Just fact check

Middle Tennessee
I hear about us southerners than cant seem to navigate rough weather and for the most part we are not prepared, I ordered propane last week and they cant get here. Everyone is low on feed as we are not croppers and depend on deed companies for bulk and bagged feed. We have more ice than snow, temperatures below the treshold that melts ice and hills and curves not flat and not snow. Give us a snow and we can go just fine . Leave the freezing rain and snow for some place else. A funny story about a guy from the north. 10 or so years ago we had freezng rain on Christmas eve. I watched a guy park his car get out to help some one else and it took off slid off embankment and turned over on my buddies fence. That afternoon as I was going to feed, he had run his other truck off the road. I picked Mr. I can drive on Ice because I am from snow country and he almost went in to a seizure when I eased the old truck in the edge of the ditch so I could control going up a grade and down the back side . He told me southerners could not drive as I delivered him to his first vehicle. I told him I am still traveling and you are bumming a ride.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)