AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Run InCommand 1200 with a first gen 20/20?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

onionfarmer
Posted 2/18/2021 19:18 (#8842946 - in reply to #8841160)
Subject: RE: Run InCommand 1200 with a first gen 20/20?

Corinne, Utah
Thank you. My endgame is that I have been using Ag Leader for years and would like to keep continuity in my data. I also want to try out the PP Airforce on this newly acquired planter as well as the Wave Vision tubes. If the PP downforce doesn't work out, I will upgrade to AL sureforce.

So from your reply it sounds like I could run seed tube data to both monitors? Or are you just taking the 30 something round plug from the seed tubes off of the seed sense module, and plugging it into the STMM? It there a cable that will feed both the AL and the PP modules?

My setup is pretty simple. In my Puma 165 CVT, I run an RTK GeoSteer and I have a GPS output serial connector on it already that I use for an onion yield monitor. I can prob get a cable from AL to go from that to the PP GPS input plug. I do run a STMM on the monosem. Do you think I could transfer the STMM back and forth between the two planters? I don't want to end up with with a million different planter configs from trying to move back and forth. As far as liquid fertilizer, I just run manually, don't monitor; and meter drive is all ground driven on both planters.

So really if I can run seed tube data to both displays, that shouldn't cost too much to do unless I have to have another STMM. Even if I can't send seed tube data to both, as long as the 20/20 doesn't revolt against me when it isn't getting seed tube data, then the AL is doing everything for me that it was before and I can also try out the PP downforce and see if it is adequate for what I need.

Thanks again!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)