AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2hcattle,........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 2/14/2021 21:55 (#8833061)
Subject: 2hcattle,........

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
I went back and reviewed your post on a working wife. I had to smile this week about it. Wife and I was talking about this last week. She told me her boss at worked asked her what I got her for Valentine's day? She replied a semi trailer, as my youngest son and I bought a trailer at auction on Wednesday. It made me laugh, because as a joke all our married life if I ever bought a trailer or bulls or truck it was for my wife I told people.

Her boss proceeded to tell her he buys a small cheap milk chocolates for his wife and daughters. My wife told him to quit buying cheap chocolate! I learned a long time ago buy good stuff. In fact if I'm in town and have a free minute or if I do grocery shopping I always buy a bag of the Doves milk chocolates, can even pick them up at truck stops or convenience stores.

I guess other guys in the office also started talking about watching YouTube channels, one said to watch Matt's Off Road Recovery, my wife replied yes we watch one that. She even told them because of that show my boys bought me a Yankum recovery rope for Christmas. I can thank Puff33 for mentioning watching that channel.

I do have a plaque on the wall in the house that say's behind every successful rancher is a wife working in town. We had two wells drilled on our place and also two working small coal mines until the mid 80's. I think I'll keep my wife over those energy developments any day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)