AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ethanol plants and Electricity
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

illinois-kris
Posted 2/14/2021 23:30 (#8833187 - in reply to #8833147)
Subject: Solution

IL
Produce the ethanol and burn the ddg's for power. 2 sources of green energy for the price of 1. You still have your premium product, ethanol, and your cheap fuel, dried distillers grain. We can mill some of the grain really fine and make grain bombs to threaten all the countries who don't adopt "dual grain energy technology" aka dget.

Pick the corn instead of shell it and put a little hook on the end of the Windmill blades. Make an auto loading system to put the corn in a sling. As the Windmill turns it attaches to the sling and hurls it to the ethanol plant like a trebuchet. Then the sling drops back to get reloaded. This is my airborne corn delivery system, patent pending.

I'll break out the crayons and construction paper tomorrow and blueprint all this. The corn belt will be the largest energy producer on earth between the ethanol, windmills, and high btu distillers grain boiler. California will still have blackouts but illinois will be an energy utopia, at least until the chicago politicians tax dget and airborne corn to death.

Ideas like this and dyslexia are why I didn't make it in engineering school, mostly dyslexia though.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)