AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EV vehicles vs combustion engines vehicles?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Todd P
Posted 2/14/2021 08:42 (#8830977 - in reply to #8830787)
Subject: RE: EV vehicles vs combustion engines vehicles?

SE Nebraska
Jim Fitz - 2/14/2021 08:31

All this talk on EV and green energy do most think that it will be the change all too be all! I am still trying to wrap my head around how it will make the oil industry obsolete. How does it do it? How will infrastructure move forward with out the big machinery that is now used to build things that is ran on oil, how does big ships, trains and planes move freight with out oil? How does travel, jets, cruise ships etc etc.... personly myself i can see individuals that want to go from point a to b with EV but how does the world operate with out oil?

Logical questions, but let's remember that AOC, Biden and others making policy have never in their life produced anything. I just got back from driving one of six trucks moving almost 150000 pullets 160 miles. A substantial amount of mobile power involved and this is one of the shorter runs. Livestock and cold weather so no time to stop and recharge. All you have similar experiences with large mobile power requirements and understand what it takes. Biden ,AOC and the rest of them never producing anything just don't get it. Maybe they don't need to eat eggs.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)