AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

good marketing service/newsletter?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

GrainTrader
Posted 2/14/2021 08:27 (#8830947 - in reply to #8830553)
Subject: RE: good marketing service/newsletter?

20 Miles West of Indianapolis Indiana
Cornstalk1 - 2/13/2021 22:56

There is one?????

Harmonic Timing did, as well as Gann Global Financial (can’t remember which one started off saying $12.60+ but one did, another said beans in the teens). Both use cycles from different origination as well as past history to predict movement direction. It seemed the stars aligned in their work towards a large move up.

A group ran by a fella named Rulon also suggested beans would go past either 10.60 or 12.60 (I have those two numbers written on my board in my office).

A fella on here turned me onto Gann Global Financial (as well as Rulon), and Rulon suggested Harmonic Timing in a presentation he gave. All 3 have been great resources for me to attempt to “stay disciplined” and “stay the course” during this rally. I’ve leaned on help from a fella on here as well to help me decipher some of the info and chart work as well as timing points. So I am no expert at even repeating what I’ve taken in. But I’d suggest any or all of these gentleman’s work to follow for some help/guidance for markets. A lot of it is spec suggestions, but the grand picture for your “marketing year” can be deciphered from the work also to get in the direction of the perceived highs IMO.

Edited by GrainTrader 2/14/2021 08:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)