AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vaccine experience
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

ihmanky
Posted 2/11/2021 10:20 (#8824157)
Subject: Vaccine experience

KY

Posted in response to the thread below, but will probably get lost in all the ruckus.  My comments here aren't political, no do I care about conspiracy theories/etc.  Save that for another thread.

Took 2nd Moderna vax yesterday morning.  41 years old, not overweight, hereditary high blood pressure/hypertension but otherwise healthy save for an occasional bout with gout.  

24 hours post vax, zero side effect aside from the usual injection site soreness which is a little less than it was with the 1st one.  (I made it a point to use the arm much more this time and I think it made a difference, routed 120 feet of 8/3 through some tight spaces all yesterday evening stuff is thick, stiff and holds its memory, not the easiest to route.)  First shot same arm was terribly sore for 2 days, and was borderline useless for any serious lifting. 

Regional health dept. nurse told me that under 55 with Moderna (within our region) were reporting the most side effects from dose 2, with around 20% being fever/headache/chills/bodyaches beginning around 12 hours post-vax and lasting 24-36 hours.  Another 20% with milder versions of that, and little to no side effects for the remaining 60%.  Reported very low incidence rate of side effects of any type for those over 55... said there were a few, but very few.  

Just stating my experience and what I was told is the situation in my small part of the world.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)