AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pressure Guage For Fire Extinguisher Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

farmechspector
Posted 2/12/2021 14:03 (#8827153 - in reply to #8819938)
Subject: RE: Pressure Guage For Fire Extinguisher Question

ECMN
JD105404T - 2/9/2021 17:59

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering where I can find these little pressure guages for our Fire Extengeuinshers?

Thank you,
JD105404T

Just curious why you feel the need to put all those extra returns in ALL your posts???? Today the need for “letter format etiquette” rarely applies to any electronic communication save legal documents and in a minimal way to email; particularly NOT in a forum setting. I don’t think anyone will see a forum post as less effective or important if it does not have a “greeting-body-and a close” format. In fact, my opinion is that your method is more irritating to me than helpful, especially when you reply (answer a question or clarify) multiple times in the same thread. I will add basic sentence structure is much appreciated. I participate in another forum for antique tractors, there are folks over there that could run a reply this long in one sentence. Also, spelling and proper word use can make some posts there quite difficult to understand. General consensus there is to just tolerate it and move forward. This is only my opinion, do as you wish. Hope someone can get you the info you want on the gauges. Rick
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)