AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Advice on a youth bow
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

diesel06
Posted 2/8/2021 19:05 (#8817306)
Subject: Advice on a youth bow

Not sure if this is the right forum but JR wants a compound bow for his birthday. Currently he practices with his sisters crappy pink rural King bow. I don’t want to buy a cheap one, but the little research I’ve done, it’s going to cost $300 plus for one with adjustable draw length and weight pull. My reasoning is he can use it for 10 plus years. He is going to be 10. The one I’m considering has adjustable draw from 13-31 inches and weight from 5-70 pounds. Even if he uses it 10 years it will average to be a good investment. I’m 42 and am only one my second bow now. Not to be a cheapskate but we only spend $100 per child for birthdays and Christmas. We invest at minimum $500 in their 529 fund per year. We are planning on pooling other money for his birthday to make the purchase. I explained to him this would be about the only thing he gets for a present.
Question is, has anyone bought a youth bow and been happy or disappointed with the purchase? Open to any suggestions. Thanks.

(EFE7FD3C-1025-4A96-921F-8F71EAB6A696 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments EFE7FD3C-1025-4A96-921F-8F71EAB6A696 (full).jpeg (93KB - 151 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)