AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any correlation with cold Feb's and dry summers?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

tmrand
Posted 2/9/2021 08:38 (#8818462 - in reply to #8818362)
Subject: RE: Any correlation with cold Feb's and dry summers?

Southeast Colorado
We were pretty hard core Bronco fans back in the old days. Going through all the losses and watching Elway go from bad to good made winning that first Superbowl phenomenal! We took the kids out of school (9&10 at the time) and went to the celebration parade. It was so fun! Now, with the kids grown up..........and all that these professional sports have kind of turned into, it's something I'll never enjoy the same.

On a bright note though, We do have the Rockies to watch struggle though..........LOL!

My adult son and I watch and critique the baseball pretty good. Arenado kind of failed the team a couple of seasons ago right before we headed into the post season. He was instrumental in a couple of the losses ending their season. Right after that year.........he got the BIG contract. Since then, he's been one of those highlight type players. If you only watch the ESPN recap...........he looks great. He still makes the flashiest defensive plays............and has some big home runs. But his ability to come though in a clutch, is about gone. Also he's made quite a few more ordinary errors in the field.............for him anyway. Don't get me wrong..........he's still a good MLB player............but he's been far from a great one that's earning his money. Perhaps he's just not happy and will now start kicking butt again?? But a lot of us Rockies fans actually aren't all that sad he's moving on. Definitely should've got more for him..........but who really knows what's going on behind the scenes there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)