AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Combine lease
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

johnny skeptical
Posted 2/6/2021 08:28 (#8810548 - in reply to #8810486)
Subject: RE: Combine lease

n.c.iowa

charlie_farquarson - 2/6/2021 19:03 the annual cost of the lease is one thing but each brand has there own program for support and things you are responsible for. i bet after 3-5 years that higher yearly payment will still be a much cheaper combine then the S series deere. if i was leasing my first one i would pay for the smart harvest system where you can run a tablet and see what the combine is doing. makes a very easy way to dial in a combine. once you have experience with the combine i wouldnt have it on the second one. biggest complaint i can see is the unload auger is low. flat ground not an issue but in rolling ground better be looking forward. otherwise massive grain tank with blistering unloading speed. good track system, bigger turning radius then some of the others, but still a simple light bulb shape on headland and its fine. very good on fuel per acre, compared to deere it has better capacity, better sample, and less loss, better warranty and customer support then you are going to get as a normal customer at other stores. if you are used to the single rotor red and green i think it would be pretty easy to get used to the fendt. most fendt dealers are going to have support people to help with the combine and it wont be a expense every time they show up. they will help with making sure combine is setup for the crop, clean tank sample......

you have some fendt equipment? 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)