AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kidney stone advice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 1/30/2021 23:13 (#8795575 - in reply to #8793679)
Subject: you might consider................

Pittsburg, Kansas

I was not going to post this when it looked like you needed to see a doctor, but now that you are better I will.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071KR997R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Does it work? Danged if I know because have not had trouble with kidney stones in a long time. But I do take a few pills of it about every two or three months over a couple days time just as a preventative. Since going on keto diet my kidneys that used to hurt in my back in the morning hours almost every night completely quit. I quit drinking pop and started drinking plain soda water with a splash of lemon or lime for flavor. The citric acid in the juice is supposed to help dissolve and keep the stones away too so maybe that does it.

If you read a bunch of the reviews on the above product a lot of people rave about it. I know how testimonials go, not too dependable information usually. But there are just so MANY of them that claim it works, seem more to it than just a placebo. Also the questions and answers on that main page. Doesn't cost much to try it and it hasn't killed me.

Edited by John Burns 1/30/2021 23:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)