AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ivermectin pills for humans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 1/23/2021 10:23 (#8774549 - in reply to #8774401)
Subject: Read this if you want some ^^^^^^^^

Pittsburg, Kansas

I have people ask me where to get it and I had no good answer. Our doctor would prescribe it but as I understand it a lot will not. Here is a solution he just gave out.

Also keep in mind it is preventative. If you know you get exposed, might be a good idea to start????? Or have it on hand like he did????? Not giving advice, just asking what I feel are pertinent questions.

Wife and I have been taking it preventative now for about a month and a half. Four doses to date (two initially then every 2 weeks). No side effects for us. At home I would probably just wait till I was exposed or got symptoms. But we have been traveling away from home an will be again soon so did not want to be down sick in a strange location and strange bed. So we are taking it when we normally would not be that concerned if we were staying home.

Here is the protocol and the other stuff they recommend to take with it. I'm not trying to push anything. I just want the information to be available for those who want to know it.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment-protocol/i-mask-protocol-translations/

Research information on that web site.

John

Edited by John Burns 1/23/2021 10:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)