AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Knee pain
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Curious
Posted 1/19/2021 08:20 (#8763290 - in reply to #8760736)
Subject: RE: Knee pain

NW IA
Since dropping seed oils and almost eliminating carbs from any source (other than a small apple buried in cheese slices, my almost daily "cheat") I have found that cheating with a couple of peanut clusters or a chocolate chip cookie from the freezer has no effect on my weight that I can tell. But in the feel crappy column I loose every time. It doesn't appear to take long to rid my system of the invaders though; and I believe fasting from evening until noonish the following day gets the credit for that.

Side note. I am amazed that there are things I thought I was going to walk away from that would haunt me with irresistible cravings when I stepped off the cliff into Keto cold turkey. Bread, taters, salsa chips, pizza. Not one of them even appeals to me a little!

Not a big pull, but those home-made peanut clusters in the freezer = the "unholy trinity" of snacks. Fat + sugar + salt. However, I did pull through the holidays just grabbing a couple a day when I know that prior to becoming fat adapted I'd have emptied the container in a couple of days.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)