AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Litterbugs , how to deal with them?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ronm
Posted 1/14/2021 10:36 (#8750331 - in reply to #8748479)
Subject: RE: Litterbugs , how to deal with them?

Fruita CO
Construction crews are the worst. When the property next to me was subdivided & they were building houses, my back pasture looked like the landfill every time the wind blew. Insulation, Tyvek scraps, Mcdonalds wrappers, cigarette packs, you name it...I tried throwing it back over the fence, calling the city code enforcement, (I'm not in the city limits, the subdivision is), with about the expected results. One day I was on a trash pickup mission & happened to find a receipt from a building supply with the contractor's name & address on it. I put it in an envelope with a selection of other crap & mailed it to the company...don't know if that really helped, but it made me feel better anyway...they finally did bring in covered dumpsters & the situation improved. Fortunately the houses they built were high-end enough that the owners are pretty good neighbors, no trash.
I did get to give one carload of the low-life SOB's in a junky-ass car the finger one day when I was walking out to the mailbox & they threw out a bag of lunch scraps right in the driveway...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)