AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sprayer monitor update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/10/2021 09:19 (#8738942 - in reply to #8738873)
Subject: RE: Sprayer monitor update

Don't call it a 'gator, it's a Ranger
I'm pretty much all Ag Leader except for a Trimble 750 that came with a used tractor. I have three InCommand 1200s through the various trade up programs through the years. They normally live in three tractors and use SteerCommand for steering them. One of them gets moved to the sprayer and combine through the season. I can swap them around as needed and could move the one from the planting tractor to the sprayer and then the combine. That way the sprayer and combine would have access to the previous variety maps etc.

Another approach is to consider the one in the planting tractor as the "Master" and the other two as "Slaves". I can make a Backup of the Master and leave the display there. Then use the USB stick and restore the Slaves. This would make all the displays identical at that point in time with the field maps from planting available to the sprayer and combine.

One thing to be aware of is that Backing up from one display and then Restoring to another will completely "walk over" any data that was on the Slave. It replaces all the information, it does NOT just add to it. This means that information that the was on the slave will be lost unless it was also on the Master. That may or may not be important.

Edited by tedbear 1/10/2021 09:21
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)