AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gall Bladder removal....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

LJKCK
Posted 1/12/2021 10:39 (#8744822 - in reply to #8733848)
Subject: RE: Gall Bladder removal....

Western ND
roush9799 - 1/8/2021 11:26

I put it off as long as I could. 

Hopefully everything goes good. My dad had a few different attacks years ago and it was finally recommended that it come out whenever it was convenient for him to have it done. Fast forward a year and a half and my mom is calling me at 4:30am letting g me know dad was in the ER and was hauled in by ambulance at about 2am. She was scared and didn't know what to do as he was in the fetal position on the floor moaning with his eyes rolled back in his head. I know the EMT that was with him that night and he said he has never seen someone in so much pain. Long story short a stone had plugged a bile duct and his enzyme levels were off the charts. He spent 2 days just gpumped full of stuff to straighten everything out just to do surgery. He spent 6 days in the hospital. Of course it was winter and no one knows his system to feeding the livestock so he had to explain everything to me over the phone. I didn't think it was him on the phone he was so drugged up. We made it through it and he has been doing better than ever. Just some small diet changes. He is an advocate to get the surgery done sooner than later if its recommended to someone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)