AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

372 RTX output to a raven viper smartrax
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 1/6/2021 21:56 (#8729483 - in reply to #8729344)
Subject: RE: 372 RTX output to a raven viper smartrax

East Central, Nebraska
settings for exporting gps is a breeze, i would look into the steering part as most situations don't let gps steering devices cross company lines. i believe their are some assisted steering devices that would allow this to happen. i know the agleader ontracs allow this but i am not aware of any other hardware that will steer by taking gps from other brand gps'.

as for exporting nmea i would take gps out of port c which is a virtual port, the actual plug will plug into port b of the 372. after that you just go into the export setting of port c. you need to set this up via agremote either from an existing compatable display or using a laptop. if this 372 is standing alone you will also need to feed it power also. i would assume this would take a plug on port a but i am not completely familiar with the pinout on port a.

easiest way to find menus of a 372 is pull up the user manual flow chart.

i would first find out some information on the smartrax, i am not real sharp on raven but id almost bet it will not steer from an off brand gps but i am not positive.

372 user manuals..... https://www.trimble.com/support_trl.aspx?Nav=Collection-86873&pt=AG-...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)