AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

rawson and sitemate
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

houghta3
Posted 4/11/2006 23:06 (#4520)
Subject: rawson and sitemate

Saginaw Michigan
Anyone out there logging as applied data from a rawson with sitemate? we are going nuts here trying to figure out what is wrong... farmworks and rawson are both trying to help, but seems like the person i am supposed to talk to isnt there whenever i call. anyone out there that is successfully doing this have any advice? i have the nominal rate and the step set the same on each. have the rawson in nongps mode(per farmworks instructions). have correct cabling. seems to be connected correctly becuse it doesnt give me the old "unable to open comm port" error. Everything seems like it is hooked up right....why wont it just work?

on another note.... standing on the end of the field today talking on the phone to farmworks.... had my dell sitting on the roof while i leaned on the hood while on hold, wind was blowing pretty hard so i got inside cab when i got off hold to talk. suggested i should try a different CF card, so i took off down the road towards the shop to get a different card. just happened to glance in my mirror as my axim slide off. it did quite a few cartwheels, batter came off.. i was only going about 30... threw it in reverse, and let out a flury of expletives. backed up and got it, put the battery on and it turned right on. the case is a bit banged up but still works. i couldnt believe it.....

mike
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)