AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Managing kids and devices - what’s The best system? - we are losing the battle
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

ILS16
Posted 12/23/2020 19:15 (#8692968 - in reply to #8691942)
Subject: RE: Managing kids and devices - what’s The best system? - we are losing the battle

scoot - 12/23/2020 11:48

(Watch “Social Dilemma” on Netflix)

I'm not watching any of their filth.

The way I see it, if you allow any of this into your home (not pointing the finger at you, but at EVERYONE here), then you deserve whatever they get into. Theres just no two ways around it. You know these games/shows etc are a big waste of time, you know they're degenerate, you know that they're all full of satanic/worldly content, you know that they're turning your children into pansexual social justice warriors just like you see at the colleges in the big city. If you deny this then you're naive, you're saying the same thing that the neutered, blue hair, soy eating commies' parents told themselves 20 years ago, and you don't even have the excuses that they had, because even worldly people will admit that the content on there has lost what little morality it still had, back then.

Its harsh but its true.

I not only "cut the cord" but I threw out the entire TV. Our kids will be homeschooled, they will have supervised internet access for research and communicating with family and maybe watching a farming channel or similar on youtube with us, but that's it. If you're bored, play with your siblings, read a book, go outside, or I can remember some chores that need to be done. Cell phones? Hah, we'll get you a prepaid when you're old enough to use it to find a job. After that, I'm not worried, the Bible tells us to raise up a child in the way that he should go, and that he won't depart from it when he's old.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)