AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Till we get our soil small traces replaced we are in trouble health wise
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

archie63
Posted 12/13/2020 08:25 (#8666272)
Subject: Till we get our soil small traces replaced we are in trouble health wise

Barry County, MI
Im sure alot of people dont want to hear this. If minerals are not in the soil it is not in whats grown in that soil. that means the feed the livestock gets do not have the minerials and vit and other stuff. for us to be healthier. I got so. I could not eat beef from store more than once a week or my big toe or other parts of foot would swell up Gout. Anyway We have been doing what GZimmerman has preached, for 12 or so years and others soil people like the fellow soil health that some of the know it all people on here run off. Using cal phos tenn soft rock even 200 lbs per acer of redmon salt and few hundred lbs humate out of new mex and minn . mi' and other things trying to get the small traces built up . We must have done something right. as we produce beef that I can eat 6 times a week if I want and feel better than many years and can eat anything I want . I figured this soil rebuilding we have done is what caused it . so I have had fatty acid test done at omaha nb. $250 a piece and tested our organic which doesnt matter I believe to a degree. then organic grass fed ,then from large super market in west mich. these were all rig eyes. then had a fellow that compared all three samples to 6or 8 studies . for for positive health benefits and negative for human health. I was shock at the report he didn't know only it was three different test. It was shocking the results. Lets put it this way I have been Hauling toats of these 4 main products to my family in W Va and my friend and neighbors around here to put on their garden spots . They can have enriched food from enriched soil . I wonder how these green house water farms get all the traces in to get all that is need to have healthy full of trace minerials as well as alot of our truck farm producers, we all know just dump NPK lime S Boron a couple others and we can grow a lot of cellulose ,I believe alot of our food today is empty pretty much of things the body need to fight off all the diseases and autoimmune and health issues we have today. We have been using our traces up since the day the first plow hit the soil in the US. I wonder if the fields of corn hay pastures truck farms orchards and so on dont need the same treatment. I know this will put alot of drs and hospitals out of buiness and insurance outfits but wouldn;t this be good for country. archie Not meaning to piss anybody off More to make them think. of course this fuller minerial food has not help my grammer but I really dont give a dam about that . ha ha archie
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)