AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tyson got every last cent
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

RFI90
Posted 12/3/2020 07:54 (#8641906 - in reply to #8641479)
Subject: RE: Tyson got every last cent

Northeast Iowa
carlsoncl - 12/2/2020 23:05

Cashed in today, I’m out until next fall. The cattle held their own.(paid their feed and yardage bill)..... “Trump bucks was the profit “. It’s the same story from my friends with the cowboy hats I’m bidding on. Hammer down, 2020 is done......head up looking forward to a rewarding 2021! Hardwork and faith!

With boxes the way they are, we should be pushing bid in the meat of $230ish. Dam straight it’s criminal! Had a bid from 5 different packers today. Three meat bids that I gave the finger, two live bids, took the best one, I’m out and done for 2020! I’m relieved and half pissed off all at the same time! Criminal is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get trucking paid, too? How far do you usually go? Had a guy from a plant that asked how much goosenecks charged for partial loads compared to full semis. He was used to semis. A semi was $607 and a gooseneck (32' or 36') to the same plant was $440. One seed guy always said if I planted his alfalfa, my fields would yield exact semi loads. If they were in cattle, they'd probably yield full potloads.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)