AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dairy & feather supply management sector cashes in again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

dabeegmon
Posted 11/30/2020 09:16 (#8634754 - in reply to #8634466)
Subject: RE: Dairy & feather supply management sector cashes in again

SE Manitoba
redoak - 11/30/2020 06:49

#1 I think the dairy/feather supply managed system is good and a lot smarter way to do business than 'let's just over supply and hope somebody will buy it model'

What i don't agree on is sending out taxpayers money to quota holders... like Burnbrae egg heiress who holds $140 mil. in quota Mary Jean McFall

https://twitter.com/mclaudebibeau/status/1332708425848016896/photo/1...

Hmmmmmmmmmm - - - - nobody ever checked to see if government bureaucrats can actually think.
We know that they can pass university examinations but that doesn't mean that they can think.

For the last 9 months the government has been throwing money at everyone/thing that they can think of.
Maybe the feather guys are just next on the list.
The feds own the dairy farms money for stealing quota so if you're complaining about that money - - - - oh well - - - - it would be likke if someone told you you could only sell 90% as much product - - - - I'd bet you'd want some kind of compensation as well.

I think that it can be held as a given that the federal bureaucracy is largely inept and mostly useless and with that in mind.
Well - - - - what can you expect - - - - I'd bet that almost none of their people have ever held down a real job - - - - except maybe in university breaks and never since.
They have no clue about most of life.

(I'm not saying the money should have been sent out but what's to do - - - - it is impossible to fix stupid!)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)