AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

beans am i looking at this wrong
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

bdroh
Posted 11/18/2020 22:31 (#8613343)
Subject: beans am i looking at this wrong

sw wisconsin
so i held last years beans with this years and of course the market came up i got a little giddy just before harvest because they had come up a dollar and i got quick and sold last years and this years pretty much in one shot thinking this years were going to yield like they looked , wrong no rain in august you know what happens ,does anybody regret pulling the trigger like that ,because ive thought about it all fall . every day it gets worse we are talking 45000 bushel i just want to puke thank god i waited on the corn , do u just look ahed for next year because i am trying to. I know of quite a few that sold in the 850 range and i would really be not happy with that . just sucks that the goverment cant print the numbers that they should be printing and when they finally have sh.. hits the fan at are disposal , i dont think that is right. I am still ok with holding for a dollar more than alot people i know but dammit i should of known better no rain in august you hold i dont care it pays huge . sorry for the rant just pisses me off. work to hard to leave that kind of money on the table. sorry for the rant just had to yell at somebody ,because my fiance is tired of hearing about it.After all that my question is how do you just forget about it or how do you approach this i have never missed quite this bad and i just cant let it go.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)