AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How much would you spend on your dog or cat(spinoff of the dog food thread below)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

David in MD
Posted 11/16/2020 11:54 (#8610112 - in reply to #8609940)
Subject: RE: How much would you spend on your dog or cat(spinoff of the dog food thread below)

Don't currently have a dog although my son is trying to convince his mother to change that. Only thing is since the pandemic puppy prices have gone through the roof, in excess of $1000. We've lost 2 dogs on the road in the last 10 years or so and the driver comes up looking for your homeowners insurance to fix their plastic car. Have a bunch of cats and if someone hits them they drive on. They are also very good at reproducing themselves. Don't even need to own your own tomcat as they come from all over in the spring. It used to be traumatic when my kids were younger and a cat died but they've since learned to find another one to play with. Cats eat dog food as it is cheaper and comes in a larger bag. If they want higher protein they have to catch it themselves. I'm not completely tight and heartless as I spend a fair amount of money on 4 horses which is a hobby I share with my daughter. I wouldn't want to add up what it costs to keep a horse for a year.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)