AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How much would you spend on your dog or cat(spinoff of the dog food thread below)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

oldskool
Posted 11/16/2020 10:44 (#8610004 - in reply to #8609940)
Subject: RE: How much would you spend on your dog or cat(spinoff of the dog food thread below)

Honestly I feel this is part of the reason America is at this point today. A dog is not a kid, they will never grow up to take care of you if you have a farm accident, or pay your bills if you forget as you get older. If people would spend 1/2 the time and money on/with children in their community that they do on pets we could get a group of young adults that actually gave a care/respected their elders.

I won’t spend 10x what the animal is worth to give it a couple extra miserable years of existence. Have an old guard dog that is coming up on 14 years old. She got her puppy shots and has never been to the vet since. Has a bag of the cheapest Sam’s club dog food set out free choice and gets access to all table scraps. No joint issues, had a couple fatty tumors that disappeared within a year without treatment. I’m very attached to that dog and she is by my side the minute I crack the door in the morning. But if she were to bite one of my nieces or nephews I wouldn’t hesitate to put a bullet in the back of her spine and send the head in for rabies testing. Takes 1 year to train and raise a dog 18 to raise a child, must have to use common core math to pick the dog over the kid.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)