AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Got another group weaned
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 11/15/2020 14:08 (#8608473 - in reply to #8608247)
Subject: RE: Got another group weaned

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
steincowboy - 11/15/2020 09:30

Russ In Idaho - 11/14/2020 20:24

Nice! Only a cattle person can appreciate cattle lined up at the bunk, all the risk and hard work to get to that point.

No truer words, Russ, but I can’t help but follow it up with the reality that no matter how awesome they look, or how well they gained,or how much time you spent getting them there, the market doesn’t give one hoot. Plenty of folks more than happy to steal all of that from you if they can. Sad, but true. Sorry to be a downer!

I agree steincowboy! A person can put all their emphasis on the production side, however they also need to step up and have a marketing plan "before putting the bulls in". However this was the year to test everyone. All I can say is put the seat belt on for the coming year. After reading news headlines this morning, I can plainly see all aspects of agriculture better band together as try to protect the industry. The radical ideas I've seen posted in the last 72 hours is nothing new to us. However the mentality I've seen in this current election, there is people out there with the right to vote that will cut their nose's off to spite their faces.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)