AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The end of Intel
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 11/14/2020 13:07 (#8606652 - in reply to #8606631)
Subject: RE: The end of Intel

southern MN
Either intel has something similar in development, or yes they will go away. I would guess they will have something similar in the next 6 months. These companies are always on a similar development schedule, when they have been around this long.

Apple is such a love hate relationship. They do a lot of things right, but they are so artsy feely, and they tend to lock their stuff up to only allow people to do what they think we should be doing.

Microsoft was the other way, business like and open to allow users to do what they wan to do. Of course since Windows, that has gone away some, and they keep getting more controlling too.

Really like m iPad. Really like a Microsoft laptop. Both for their thing. Both have made me upset in te last few upgrades.

Actually my favorite machine to do anything business, work on some video, is a 3 year old Microsoft desktop that I’ve never hooked up to the internet. Screaming fast without all the internet gunk on it! Obviously limited, without internet access....

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)