AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Quitter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 11/17/2020 07:06 (#8611300 - in reply to #8611065)
Subject: RE: Quitter

Pittsburg, Kansas

No but I think wife has been putting something in with the coffee. So I think we are trying some. If I grow a third eye I will let you know. :-)

Just ask her. She has been sprinkling some tumeric in with the coffee so it gets mixed in when percolated. Tastes ok.

I know one thing I am guilty of and I suspect other people too, we hear or find something that we think is helpful then we over do it. If a little is good, a lot must be better. We were taking some tumeric capsules along with cinnimin capsules and some other stuff and I was having trouble with constipation. So we kind of quit taking all of it and the problem went away. But we were getting some pretty big doses of some of it. More than a person would get by just using the spices as food flavoring. So I think we may have over done some of it.

I don't want anyone to think I know what I am doing. It is still very much an experiment. That is why I link to videos or articles that I get information from, so a person can decide for themselves if the information sounds useful.

We still experiment with some supplements, but the reality is we feel the best when we eat just mostly meat and hardly anything else.

John

Edited by John Burns 11/17/2020 07:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)