AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What does breast milk, Alzheimer's, and coconut oil have in common?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 11/14/2020 08:31 (#8606154)
Subject: What does breast milk, Alzheimer's, and coconut oil have in common?

Pittsburg, Kansas

Medium chain triglycerides. MCT oil.

I have listened to this Dr Mary Newport several times and her message is always the same story. But sometimes she goes a little deeper into the story of her husband that developed early onset Alzheimer's at the age 51 or the story of her husbands participation in early Alzheimer's clinical trial. So I continue to listen to her story as I find new interviews.

I don't have Alzheimer's as far as I know but a person never knows unless they get a brain scan. It often develops many years before symptoms become bad enough for a person to get diagnosed. I did watch my mom suffer from some form of dementia the last six months of her life, although I do not know if it was Alzheimer's. So at any rate, it is a topic of interest to me.

As far as the question posed in the title Dr Newport will explain it in more detail in the video.

For those that are interested. This is a particularly good interview of her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2YjEG_Ec4g&t=732s

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dr+mary+newport

For full disclosure I take one or two teaspoons of coconut oil and a teaspoon of MCT oil in my coffee in the morning............... just in case. May not do me any good but my research has shown it will do me no harm (though it is a saturated fat which has been villified for the last 50 years). We sometimes, on and off, also add some to other foods during the day.

It's rainy and cold out this morning here. Perfect day for video's.

John

Edited by John Burns 11/14/2020 08:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)