AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid and Mask rant!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

woodchuck
Posted 10/31/2020 07:02 (#8577420)
Subject: Covid and Mask rant!

East central Iowa

I'm no doctor or health care worker.

But If we knew all the details about this virus then maybe we arm chair quarterbacks(doctors),  could have a good argument.

No, the Gov. from federal to state and local should not have locked everything down.

But, we knew nothing about this covid 19 and everyone panicked.

Why has wearing a mask become the most infringement of rights that could be put on us.

The medical community has stated it could help limit spread if we sanitize public places more and wear a mask. Who are we to question that? He** woman shouldn't smoke while pregnant. And why because the doctors said it was bad for the baby.

Sooo, now we think the medical advise doctors is a bunch of crap. Mmmmmm. Get over yourself!

I wear a mask when I go into a business, no I'm not a liptard or hiding in my mom's basement. I work everyday in a town of 60,000 people and enter 2 to 4 houses of people I never met before, everyday. Have been exposed to 4 different cases. Did I get the covid, NO, did I have a mask on, YES. And use hand sanitizer when I leave. Wake up and pick your battles. 

But I will wear one because it might Increase the odds of me not getting sick or making someone in my family sick, or God forbid die.

Wearing a mask doesn't need to be a political issue, it's a medic, public health issue. Many people have made it political, and said, "I won't go in a place if they make, ME wear a mask". What a foolish statement that is. Well, don't come to Iowa City, Iowa. Because all require a mask.

Dave

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)