AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Self evaluation on bull markets......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Chad H
Posted 10/27/2020 15:21 (#8569798 - in reply to #8569700)
Subject: RE: Self evaluation on bull markets......

NE SD

AGP is only 12 miles farther for us than the nearest location to even dump beans (Agtegra) so it works for us freight-wise. I prefer to sell to them through someone who gives me the extra up front, or a Coop that actually pays a dividend though. The fact that AGP management let Agtegra overrun them with beans when they have people with contracts from 100 miles in every direction coming from other sources is BS. Ours was October/November delivery. During the heat of harvest they were open half the day, 2-3 days a week. Trucks waited in line 2-4 hours to dump. I don't want to hear one word about it if we get into December before they are delivered. If they want them sooner they can pay freight.

Several of us have been predicting since they proposed the merger they would eventually become CHS. Kind of funny how the president of the board gave up his position to become a member of the CHS board of directors last year isn't it? Wheat growers wasn't nearly as strong as they tried to make themselves look on paper and we all knew North Central was in trouble. There are just too many layers of overpaid management and too much waste going on.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)