AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

planter fasciilitis surgery
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Grandma Jane
Posted 10/26/2020 07:51 (#8566858 - in reply to #8564763)
Subject: RE: planter fasciilitis surgery

Same farm as t-boss SC IA
I battled it for years in both feet but especially in my left foot. I finally had tarsal tunnel surgery on both feet several years ago & that solved the problem. Tarsal tunnel is like carpal tunnel only in your foot. I haven’t had any issues with plantar fasciitis since. It was also discovered that I have what is called small fiber neuropathy so that makes my feet feel numb & what I call a weird feeling all the time. It’s something I have learned to live with. The surgery takes time to heal...just like any surgery but for me it was worth the loss of pain. The day I went to the mall & walked from 1 end to the other & needed to go back & sat down wondering how I was ever going to get back to my car was the day I realized this couldn’t go on any longer. I not only had trouble with my feet but the way I was walking messed up my hip & back! I tried all the same things you have & surgery was the best option for me. I also now wear inserts as well which help too. I have a very high arch so those keep my heals up better. Good luck with your decision!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)