AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I sent some soil test to 2 labs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

GOOSEPILOT
Posted 10/19/2020 11:01 (#8553465 - in reply to #8553258)
Subject: RE: I sent some soil test to 2 labs

WC Mn/Dakotas
I would imagine no one will ever. Good luck finding a banker, seed/fert supplier, or equipment dealer to take you up either. I surely won't with that mentality. But I will make a counter offer....we establish your baseline and you sign a contract that says you will implement what I recommend. Then when your ROI increases above my costs, we split the remaining profits 50/50.

Like I said, precision ag works when its done right (1st and foremost) and then executed (properly) by the grower. Its team work and you need to be fully committed to it working or it won't work. This isn't a buy some miracle grow product and I'll try to sell you more next year. If you execute the plan, gather good yield data, and do a follow up post harvest soil test, you get many of your answers. There is nothing for me to sell you. You either embrace the data or you don't. There is nothing magic or hidden or made up. If something isn't paying off, im the first person who will tell you so from going through the data.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)