AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cfap3.0
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

ntexcotton
Posted 10/16/2020 21:44 (#8549525 - in reply to #8549103)
Subject: RE: Cfap3.0

North Central Texas
So post what good that would do... I'll save you the time and it's nothing.

Rich's monthly reports I'm sure are a joke to you guys because they are financed be checkoff but they are the most honest that can be found. Guess what? Consumers could care less about mCOOL. Doesn't matter to them at all unlike what you boys preach.

50/14 is full of gutless wonders. Too chicken to call and say this is what I have done and this is what I represent. Guys here don't sell cattle in auction barns, we call buyers. Those buyers know how good or bad those cattle are and price accordingly. Even the 30/14 is a joke as everyone who speaks for it is part of an auction company or an order buyer. It's always someone looking to profit.

Give us a year and see how many consumers run to pork or chicken. Many big outfits slaughtered their own when covid hit and eaisly moved their product into the restaurants when covid hit. The burger joints that bought in are now struggling. Meat is a science and hamburger needs to be blended right to hold sales. Fat hamburger turns the consumer off. Many on here have no clue how under fat or how much fat is taken out to make that good hamburger off the grill. The over fat mess at some restaurants was so bad, they are struggling now getting the consumer back.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)