AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stock Market
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Cole Sibley
Posted 10/14/2020 10:32 (#8545541 - in reply to #8545504)
Subject: RE: Altria (MO)

Read a deal on PM that they will be rolling out the 'next big thing' in America soon (like vaping, but different perhaps? I dunno), but I didn't have the guts to bet on it.

I bet on WKHS for the electric mail trucks, but didn't cash in and yesterday the USPS decided to hold off on announcing who get the contract so WKHS tumbled. I still think it has a chance for some strong gains if they build 6billion$ worth of mail trucks.

OilandGas continue to kick me in the nuts, but I'm hanging in there at least until it gets cold (xom,epd,hlx).

The other one that should be killing it and isnt is RKT Rocket Mortgages, they doing heap lotta business but stock price is flat since opening, I'm staying in for next earnings, should be good for a major bounce (ha). I also dived into Palantir PLTR thinking hype would go big on it, but it has been a dud so far (I'm going to hang on though).

I cashed in on MU (Micron) the other day thinking to re buy a dip, but it didn't dip yet (dang forks). I like it right now because it is eating through an overglut of computer memory that it produced, but should be in high demand as time marches on (it hasn't had the run-up like the other tech stocks yet, homegrown in Idaho).

I've got a few others in miners and electric utilities and steel and defense, but they all kinda just poking along not very exciting. Good luck to us all.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)