AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Intregra moisture problem in corn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

gemarsh
Posted 10/8/2020 07:13 (#8535533 - in reply to #8535440)
Subject: RE: Replying may have jinxed myself

Central NE
tedbear - 10/8/2020 06:24

I should be able to figure it out with some daylight and a good nights sleep. The indicator light I had installed years ago was useful in thinking through the problem. I know that my motor, power to it and relay are good. The proximity sensor does not seem to be triggering the relay to run. This could be the sensor itself or other portions of the circuitry.

I noticed a 5 AMP fuse for it and will check that out. My plan is to physically remove the auger first so that when I feel around for the proximity switch I don't get hurt in case I'm able to trigger it to run.

Same problem here, finishing up beans Sunday. Led light you instructed me to install only lit once during the previous day. Fuse was good, chamber was full. After switching to corn, I blew out the area where the moisture sensor sets. Got a lot of dust out from around the proximity switch lense. I took the 2 1/4" nuts off the cover and it was packed with wheat, bean dust. 5 years worth of crap. Powered on the Integra and with auger in place, I stuck 2 fingers up over the proximity switch eye and motor ran, did this several times. I am calling it fixed, by cleaning the dust out of the eye. Auger really can't get you tangled up when you manually trigger the proximity eye.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)