AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Almost ready for Arizona
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Up Nort
Posted 10/1/2020 11:50 (#8524517)
Subject: Almost ready for Arizona

We still have some corn to finish up (actually it is my brother's, I just help him with the harvest), but then it will be time to start thinking about Arizona. I have been watching for availability on the 2021 ProXP RZRs, and was planning on buying one in late October or early November. It was a struggle to make a decision between the Pro XP or an XP1000, given that the Pro is just starting it's second year of production, and the XP1000 is a well known entity. Polaris sent me an email with a coupon for some dollars off, so we grabbed the trailer and took off! I told my wife, 'It is on Sale! And I have a Coupon!'. When she uses that line on me, it generally works. I was a bit surprised when she supported the decision!

So far, I have greased the wheel bearings and checked for bolt torque on lots of joints. There could not have been much grease in the bearings, given that each bearing took about 15 shots with no sign of grease squeezing out. I am making a roof and a half windshield, and I think I will take a shot at some rock kickers like Dave showed a picture. I have a Rigid tool box and a cooler for the back end, so need to make some brackets for those also.

(20200922_151204 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20200922_151204 (full).jpg (123KB - 1157 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)