AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gleaner SX
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jdbob8100
Posted 9/29/2020 22:27 (#8522191 - in reply to #8521877)
Subject: RE: Gleaner SX

ND
I'm a farmer & used to be a green salesman for 25 yrs & the problem I see is your dealers like has been mentioned. The real Gleaner dealers are excited about their product & have good part & service but there are area's with the other dealers that have been selling Construction machinery & the Techs have No History with anything Gleaner or Allis or MF or White or Oliver or MM & they really could care less but they want to sell something if they can. When they come to your yard they need the manual & you are paying them to read & figure out how it works-would get sickening fast--time to switch dealers & colors. Around here in the Southern Red River Valley of ND. Only two Gleaners I have seen with the farmer that always had them, a few White planters, some old White 2 wd tractors & a few AC but these are 190's, D-17 & some WD45's. Allis & White dealer became a Cat dealer & like I said have no back history of anything period--thats your bad problem & in this area are alot of 5000 to 15000 ac farmers & throw in about 6 that are 25000 ac farmers.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)