AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gleaner SX
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

E.Daehler
Posted 9/29/2020 11:58 (#8521327 - in reply to #8521255)
Subject: RE: Gleaner SX

Higginsville, MO
Ziegler which is the chain Agco dealer has taken Gleaner off their website. I don't know what it really says but its not good. The salesman says they can't get a demo or let alone even try to sell one. Its all about how something is marketed and having a good dealership is key. We have none of that in our area, even the JD dealership has gone down hill. These companies have basically screwed us farmers over with what they are doing. The only thing thats kept Gleaner alive is its service friendly and reliable. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to fix them unlike some other makes. After hearing all the talk from Agco about providing demos has really put the fight in me for Gleaner. When a list of farmers say they will demo one, it better show up. Agco won't see it through tough. The sad part is half the guys in my area would switch back to Gleaner if they had support from the company and not get the fear that Gleaner is going to get discontinued. I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep Gleaner alive and going but its hard if guys aren't willing to band together and and send a message to Agco head honchos. When company Gleaner guys say they don't get listened to by management then their is a problem.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)