AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Attitude in the crapper
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 9/29/2020 00:18 (#8520698 - in reply to #8520350)
Subject: RE: Attitude in the crapper

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
Myself personally I have had many lessons and it took me all the way to the bottom. There are many good answers from I would say those that have been there, done that, and have the tee-shirt. You need to find that inner peace and what it takes. This is no simple task and as one poster stated we have little control and I have come to believe I have no control until I bring it to pray and this is something I struggled with as I was a self-made man and the whole I did it myself. Once I got past this and started relying on my savor my life got better is everything great of course not but I can handle it.
I give you the short version. My wife had been sick and valentines day 2014 I was again gone on a business trip and our sixteen-year-old son had to bring his mother to the ER this would be the last time this would happen as her husband and caregiver I started questioning my life and my choices and that day I made the choice God, Family, Farming I removed myself from our business at a very large cost I thought but what it really did was free me from people that would make our life a living heck and this would continue for another four years but I got my freedom back many lost in the battle and as usual the farmers paid a high price as I did. I have the roof over my head andour son makes sure we have everything else. We are blessed in more way than I can imagine but it not that my belief system makes me better or makes life better it has made me undertand I'm second which has made me a better husband, Father, and Caregiver. I will say a pray tonight and pray you find that inner peace.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)