AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Work shoes with good ankle support
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

iseedit
Posted 9/28/2020 20:29 (#8520336 - in reply to #8519991)
Subject: RE: Cat Excavator XL Boots

central - east central Minnesota -

jrfarmer - 9/28/2020 17:24 Need shoes that will support my ankles when walking across uneven ground and crawling up and down combine and tractor ladders, what is working for you. 

I've had very good luck with the Cat Excavator XL boots . . .  .. What cough my interest in them was their 90day comfort guarantee. Wear'em for 90days and if you are not happy with them, return them. This was at Fleet Farm, since then, I haven't seen the 90day comfort guarantee - but, I did order another pair the other week and they fit as well as my old pair and are very comfortable. Have great ankle support and foot arch support. Stand/work on concrete all day and they feel great. On the internet, they range in price from $120 - $180 a set. I ordered off amazon and paid $150. I used to support Redwing - but, they just didn't seem to wear as well and were not as comfortable. Plus Redwing were more money for their domestic produced boots . . . . .

Consider the Excavator XL boot .. . . . .

https://www.catfootwear.com/US/en/excavator-xl-6-inch-waterproof-composite-toe-work-boot/32605M.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwk8b7BRCaARIsAARRTL70mLWZDlu8s0UHH1RT09YTdVAXSiCs2xJyhlbi8x89TVXnuo7cw1caAgTiEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)