AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Beans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NEIAAG
Posted 9/29/2020 09:38 (#8521164 - in reply to #8521137)
Subject: RE: What to believe??

Swmnag - 9/29/2020 09:19

That about as funny as a grown man texting another grown man acting like a teenage girl accusing him of stalking because corn didn’t hit $5. Then posting private messages on new ag talk because his feelings were hurt. I tried warning you when I called the highs but you were so bulled up you called the work garbage. Or coming into July after a huge drop in corn after pumping everyone up for $5 and telling everyone you sold in May!!!!!! That’s a Huh!

Well heck ya, I ignored something and it didn't go as far as I thought it would. Certainly being on here and being ridden daily didn't help the matter but I did see that rally coming a year in advance so not as bad you you make it out to be. But I remember a chart from you this spring projecting something over 5 earlier this year....

Then own up to your mistakes and quit fabricating truths, then I won't have to share the truth. When faced with a plethora of lies, there's only one way to combat that, the truth.

Besides that, I was hoping to express to you how out of line you were in a way you could hopefully understand. I obviously failed again.

Take care of yourself Vince

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)