AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It’s amazing how a person can mean one thing yet someone else retells it totally different.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 9/28/2020 10:12 (#8519436 - in reply to #8519231)
Subject: RE: It’s amazing how a person can mean one thing yet someone else retells it totally different.

Lol. It’s almost a daily occurrence around here. It usually starts with my wife giving me her “list of things for you to do today”. Then, later in the day, I’m told that I didn’t do what I promised her I would do! But I didn’t promise her I would do anything! It was her telling me I would do it! It’s all in the perspective. And you never will win an argument with a woman so just give up that dream.

Disclaimer: When she is telling me her plans for me I consider that my time to think about what I had planned to do that day. This usually means I’m staring into space thinking and nodding my head once in a while to give the illusion I’m listening. So, I guess I really don’t know exactly what I agreed to do. I suppose in hindsight that’s why, at the end of the day, she is surprised I didn’t do as I promised and I’m surprised she expected me to do those things. Cause believe you me, I certainly never had any intention of doing THAT today!

Edited by havin’funfarming 9/28/2020 10:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)